A beautiful example of German Craftsmanship and precision, this 1473 is exceptionally nice.
This Pfaff 1473 is 100% German made and also has the IDT dual feed system that is so desired on Pfaff machines. This machine is the third computerized model that Pfaff produced and is the first machine that Pfaff introduced with industry-changing 9mm stitch width.
The Pfaff 1473 has 177 built in utility, decorative, satin and cross stitches, as well as many stitches for the quilter. This machine has a memorized buttonhole system and wonderful electronic features such as needle stop up/down, low bobbin detection light, half speed, and single stitch function. In addition to this, the Pfaff 1473 has programming features such as:
* Programable reverse
* Stitch creator function-create your own stitches with the Pfaff 1473 using a Creative Designer tool (not included)
* Pattern start function (back to the beginning of the stitch)
* Pattern elongation (increase the size of the stitch without losing the density)
* Memory functions-store stitch sequences even after machine is turned off
* Editing functions
* Mirror imaging
* Block and Script alphabets
* LCD display
* “Hand” quilting stitch for machine quilting
* True blanket (buttonhole) stitch for applique
* Invisible applique stitch
* The 9mm designs are just beautiful in the Pfaff 1473, they really stand out and make the project look wonderful!
The Pfaff 1473 was made in Germany during the time when all the parts were produced in the Pfaff factory. (no outsourcing). The hook was produced using a process referred to as a “lost wax mold”, producing the most precise and perfect hook design in the industry. Pfaff machines were born from the industrial sewing machine division, and features such as the high speed industrial rotary hook and the built in DUAL FEED (IDT) system were direct results of this partnership of household and industrial divisions of the same company. Pfaff has a proud history of innovation, quality and longevity, and this machine is no exception, and is truly worthy of the Pfaff name and reputation.
The Pfaff 1473 has a built in needle threader and a free arm. the swing away extension table removes to reveal the free arm for pant legs, cuffs and small areas.
Included with this listing:
Foot control, cord, accessories, instruction book (copy), creative designer with instruction book and program pad
Hard cover available at customer request, will ship separately