- Customer Satisfaction– We make this our NUMBER ONE priority!
- Prompt Service and attention to our customer’s needs
- Expert repair-We have received national recognition for our award winning service.
- Honest evaluation of a repair. If it is worth fixing we will tell you. If it is not worth fixing, we will let you know.
- Honesty in business. (We will always tell the truth, even if it is not what you want to hear!)
- Expert Knowledge and support. Glenn’s expertise is in technical expertise and repair. Amy’s expertise is in sewing and creative applications as well as sales. Between the two of them, no question will go unanswered.
- Experience– Combined experience of over 80 years in the sewing machine industry in all brands.
- Competitive Pricing– because we sell in volume, we purchase in volume as well. We pass those savings on to our customers rather than put the additional profit in our pockets.
- Phone Support with a toll free number.
- Preferred Product Support– Preferred customer benefits including priority service, instruction and support, detailed phone support and purchase perks.
- Extensive inventory of repair parts in stock. This means there will be less down time for your repair and we have the ability to repair older machines that were deemed unrepairable elsewhere.
Give the Gift of Sewing
If you are looking for that perfect gift, think about a Brubaker’s Sewing Center Gift Card! Sometimes the best things come in small packages!
We can activate your gift card for any amount.
Order your gift card by calling us at 1-800-466-7315 or stop in anytime.
Our gift cards can be redeemed and used just like a credit card. They have no expiration date and do not have to be used all at once. The card will store your balance automatically and there is no minimum purchase required when using your card.
We can’t think of a better way to show your affection and appreciation for that special person than with a Brubaker’s Gift Card!